HUE SUNRISE TOUR SUMMARY
Exploring Hue at sunrise – Have you ever try? Now it’s a chance for you to contemplate beautiful sunrise in Hue by joining our brand new tour. I love Hue tour is the first tourism company creating motorbike tour for traveler who love sunrise sightseeing with different experiences. You will take a dragon boat trip on Perfume River at sunrise, take action to build clean and green project. In addition, you will enjoy breakfast with Vietnamese coffee. Moreover, Hue sunrise tour is the best way to feel deeply the real local life on the banks of Perfume River. Therefore, join us to enjoy the beauty of Hue sunrise and contribute to the Environment Project are new experiences totally you will have.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sunrise tour in Hue will blow your mind with the amazing beauty of Hue in the early morning. All you need to do is waking up early and come with us. I Love Asia Tour is ready to show you the beautiful sunrise on Perfume river.
- Exploring sunrise on Dragon boat – The main means of the King and the Queen in the past. From Truong Tien Bridge to The Pagoda of the Celestial Lady – the oldest pagoda in the ancient capital, you will explore Perfume River at sunrise. The peaceful sound from the Pagoda will free your soul. Moreover, you will definitely enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Hue, as well as the stories of history and locals here shared by our lady bikers.
- Contributing to The Environment Project by collecting plastic bags, bottles, trash from the Perfume river to create our beautiful Hue. Offering traveler a visit to places to make positive impacts on the environment is what we keep going for sustainable tourism. That thing makes our Hue Sunrise Tour truly meaningful in a special way.
- Enjoy Hue salty coffee and Vietnamese breakfast. The saltiness in coffee in combination with sweet- tasting of condensed milk will melt your soul.
- 4:30 AM: Picking up our amazing guests from the hotel and talk about the program.
- 5:00 AM: Enjoying Perfume river, Hue sunrise, the sound of the monks and the bell from The Pagoda of the Celestial Lady. On the way back, we will collect trash from the river to improve our environment together.
- 7:00 AM: Taking action to the Environment Projects with us after watching the Sunrise in Perfume River.
- 8:00 AM: After cleaning up the city with our crew. It’s time to have a Vietnamese breakfast and enjoying tasting Hue salty coffee and sharing conversation together.
- 9:30 AM: Finish the tour and our crew drops you off at the hotel. You can go back to your sleep if you like at the hotel.