- Learning how to cook local food
- Discovering the city on the back of the scooter
- Making friends with our local guides
- Lady Bikers
- Meal at Local Restaurant
- Drink at the coffee shop
- I Love Hue T-shirt
- Entrance fee and personal spending
HUE COOKING CLASS TOUR ITINERARY
Recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, Hue is one of the highlights of Vietnam. It attracts many tourists every year not just for its historical sites, traditional and cultural beauty but also for its unique and delicate gastronomy. The Hue Cooking Class tour is the most interesting tour to explore Hue cuisine.
Hue Cooking Class on Scooter is where you get to learn how to cook various cuisines with the local chefs. Our tour will take you on an adventure to visit the countryside to enjoy some sightseeing, we will then head to the local market to buy ingredients to participate in the cooking course.
The Hue Cooking Class will be organized at Thanh Toan village, where the local chefs will teach you how to cook three dishes such as mixed figs, spring rolls, and Hue pancake.
Departure and Coffee
- Our local guides will meet and pick you up at the hotel and introduce the tour program
- Having morning “salty coffee” which is a special coffee from Hue.
Thanh Toan bridge
Thuy Chanh market
Cook Hue food and lunch
- We start learning how to cook Hue food from ingredients we buy from the market
- Enjoy the food you have cooked.