- Learning how to cook local food
- Discovering the city on the back of the scooter
- Making friends with our local guides
- Lady Bikers
- Meal at Local Restaurant
- Drink at the coffee shop
- I Love Hue T-shirt
- Entrance fee and personal spending
HUE COOKING CLASS TOUR ITINERARY
Recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, Hue is one of the highlights of Vietnam. It attracts many tourists every year not just for its historical sites, traditional and cultural beauty but also for its unique and delicate gastronomy. The Hue Cooking Class tour is the most interesting tour to explore Hue cuisine.
Hue Cooking Class is where you get to learn how to cook various cuisines with local chefs. Our tour will take you on an adventure to visit the biggest market in Hue to enjoy some sightseeing, we will buy ingredients to participate in the cooking course.
The Hue Cooking Class will be organized at a local restaurant, where the local chefs will teach you how to cook five dishes such as Fried spring roll, Hue pancake, chicken curry, grilled pork and noodles (Bún chả cá), and fried eggplant.
Departure and Coffee
- Our local guides will meet and pick you up at the hotel and introduce the tour program
- Having morning “salty coffee” which is a special coffee from Hue.
Visiting Dong Ba market
Our local guides will guide you visit the biggest market in Hue which is Dong Ba market for sightseeing. Here, we will buy ingredients for our cooking course. Additionally, we also will introduce you the history of this market.
Cook Hue Food With Local Chef
- We start learning how to cook Hue food from ingredients we buy from the market. We will learn how to cook Hue pancake, spring rolls, fried eggplant, grilled pork with noodle and chicken curry
- Enjoy the food you have cooked.