- Traveling around Hue on the back of the bike
- Discovering the history of Hue city
- Enjoying local cuisines at lunch
- Lady Bikers
- Meal at Local Restaurant
- Drink at the coffee shop
- I Love Hue T-shirt
- Entrance fee and personal spending
HUE CITY TOUR BY SCOOTER
Hue is the former capital of Vietnam where the Nguyen dynasty ruled for 143 years. There is much to learn and explore in this historical destination as Hue has preserved many of its heritage landscapes, including the majestic Imperial City.
If you are traveling to Hue, you cannot miss out on our fun City Tour on Scooter, which will take you on an adventure to the main attractions and discover the city with our lady bikers.
On this tour, we will guide you to four destinations in Hue to learn and explore the rich history of Hue city for 6 hours. Our local guides will take you to visit the Thanh Toan bridge, Tu Duc royal tomb, Khai Dinh royal tomb, and Tu Hieu pagoda.
Departure and Coffee
- Our local guides will pick you up at your hotel and introduce you to the tour itinerary.
- The first stop in the morning tour is the Hue salty coffee. This is a special coffee from Hue and we would like to introduce it to you.
Thanh Toan tile-roofed bridge
Khai Dinh Royal Tomb
Tu Duc Royal Tomb and Lunch Time
- Visit the Tu Duc Royal tomb which has a majestic nature surrounding it
- Having lunch at a local restaurant