- Being on the back of the bike to discover Hue by night
- Enjoy delicious vegetarian cuisines
- Making friends with our local guides
- Lady Bikers
- Meal at Local Restaurant
- Drink at the coffee shop
- I Love Hue T-shirt
- Entrance fee and personal spending
HUE VEGETARIAN FOOD TOUR BY SCOOTER
Want to discover the unique vegetarian cuisine in Vietnam? Hue is the perfect destination for vegan/vegetarian travellers as it is famous as a Buddhist city in Vietnam with over 300 pagodas. 80 percent of the locals practice this religion, so you will be amazed by the diversity of vegetarian cuisines Hue has to offer. In Vietnam, vegetarians usually enjoy vegan meals twice a month, on the 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar due to religious beliefs.
On the Hue Vegetarian Food Tour on Scooter, our local guides will take you to 4 different restaurants to enjoy some delicious vegan dishes. As enthusiastic foodies, we are excited to show you the best places for an introduction to the unique cuisine of Hue.
Local Vegetarian Cakes + Fried Spring Roll
- Pick up our guests at the hotel and give a tour program brief
- We are taking you to a local vegetarian restaurant to enjoy the local vegan cakes which make from rice flour, tofu, vegetable, and mushroom
Vegetarian Hot Pot + Crispy Noodle
Our local guides continue to guide you to the next destination to enjoy the Hot pot and Crispy noodles.
Vegetarian salad and fresh spring rolls
Next, we would love to introduce you the vegetarian salad and fresh spring rolls at Bo De vegetarian restaurant.